- What was the Japanese government’s plan to encourage people to spend money on hotels and transportation companies that were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The first non-English movie to win the Academy Award for Best Picture was what 2019 Bong Joon-ho film about the relationship between the poor Kim family and rich Park family?
- Many major pop stars are accused of what act which involves moving one’s mouth to pre-recorded singing, but without making any sound?
- Beginning as a roller rink in 1980, what Japanese amusement chain expanded to the USA in 2010 and now offers arcade games, karaoke, billiards, and bowling?
- The American unit for weight is given what name that is synonymous with the British currency?