- What 1980s morning drama, written by Sugako Hashida, followed the life of a poor girl in the countryside and one of the first-ever international hit TV series from Asia?
- What mysterious criminal murdered several people in London in 1888?
- Receiving the Ten Commandments and parting the Red Sea were two feats of what biblical character?
- What location in Nakano, Tokyo is often referred to as a “mecca of subculture”?
- “Weathering With You”, “5 Centimeters Per Second”, and “Your Name” are hit movies produced by what anime director?